Spread it n' forget it!
Is your lawn a barren, brown, patchy wasteland? Has the grass in shady areas suffered? Is your dog contributing to the problem by always “going” in the same spots and killing the grass? Has a long winter also taken its toll? Are there areas where, despite your best efforts, grass just won’t grow? Don’t be embarrassed by your lawn any longer. These problems are only temporary. If your lawn has “issues”, Patch Perfect Grass Seed is what you need!
Patch Perfect is not just any grass seed, it’s powerful stuff. Temperature extremes, pet urine, low light, and major foot traffic are all no problem for Patch Perfect Seed! This amazing seed will grow you a luscious lawn in no time, on just about any surface, and continue to growing all season long!
Use Patch Perfect to treat problem areas or go all out and cover your whole yard for really impressive results! Have a lawn you can be proud of, with seed that will get the job done. The sooner you order Patch Perfect, the sooner you’ll be having that backyard barbecue on your new luxurious lawn! Don’t delay when you could be spreading this super grass seed right now and enjoying the results right away!
Double Sized Tv Offer - 28 oz. (TV offer includes Buy 1 Get 1 Free 14oz.)
Enough Patch Perfect Grass Seed to treat up to 200 pet urine spots, or 100 Square Feet
Comes in a convenient plastic shaker container
1. Remove debris and or dead grass in the area where you want to grow new grass.
2. Loosen top 1-2 inches of soil and level.
3. Apply Patch Perfect Grass Seed evenly, for best results don't allow seeds to stack on top of each other. Over application is detrimental to plant health and look. Spread evenly over 100 square feet, or accordingly to area treated.
4. Gently saturate with water, so you do not move the Pather Perfect Grass Seed.
5. Water lawn as normal with irrigation system. Keep top 1/2 inch of soil moist for 2 weeks after planting.
If after 21 days from applying Patch Perfect Grass Seed, growth is not even, just reapply to the bald or thin areas.
Grass will start germination in 7-14 days.